25.4.11

Cute Romantic sms messages

Looking for Latest Romantic sms messages? We have great collection of Romantic sms text messages. Enjoy our interactive collection of Romantic sms in any particular choice. We are always adding New Romantic sms to our collection. You can get a large group of Romantic sms. Below are some favorite Romantic sms messages. You also short by Romantic sms messages, Cute Romantic sms, Short Romantic sms, Funny Romantic sms messages, Sweet Romantic sms and Sad Romantic sms text messages. Just like and send favorite sms to your relative.

Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love,
How much you care. Because when they're gone,
No matter how loud you shout and cry,
They won't hear you anymore.

I dream about you every night
I shiver when you’re in sight
I long to hold you close n tight
I want to be there with all my might
I m just hoping I'm the girl whose right

When I look at you,
I cannot deny there is God,
Cause only God could have created some one
As wonderful n beautiful as you

You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.

I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today.
I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever! :).

If Roses were black and violets were brown,
My love for you would never be found but roses r red
And violets are blue; all I want to say is I LOVE U!

24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
Person like me will make your life lovely.
Have a lovely day n life! **

Believe me, you are the one,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love the most!

My heart says that you like me,
My eyes says that you feel something for me,
My mind says that you think of me,
But till now you are quiet…

Meeting you was fate,
Becoming your friend was choice,
But falling in love with you was
Completely out of my control.

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,
And then I looked at you,
And I kept looking at you,
For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.

Give laugh to all but smile to one,
Give cheeks to all but lips to one,
Give love to all but Heart to one,
Let everybody love you
But you love one.

Look at sun and you see time.
Look in heart and you see love.
Look in eyes and you see life.
Look at your mobile and
You see who’s thinking of u!
It’s me.

My eyes when U look into them,
I love my name when U says it,
I love my heart when U love it,
I love my life when U are in it.

If I could have,
I would wish to wake up everyday
To the sound of your breath on my neck,
The warmth of your lips on my cheek,
The touch of your fingers on my skin,
And the feel of your heart beating with mine…
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
With anyone other than you!

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever.
If Your asking if I'll Leave U the answer is Never.
If your asking what I value the Answer is U.
If your asking if I love U the answer is I do.

If I reached for your hand, will u hold it?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me?
If I capture your heart, will u love me??

Smile in Pleasure
Smile in Pain
Smile when trouble pours like Rain
Smile when sum1 Hurts U
Smile because SOMEONE still
Loves to see u Smiling!!

To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better,
But I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to
Whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart;
A heart that's aching to see you smile again

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you,
I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you,
I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.

Sending you my bed to let you rest,
Pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm;
I can't sleep now coz' I've lent you all my things already. Good night! I love you.

Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for
The mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers.
I love you.

I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight.
I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you
Every single night; Darling I miss you so much.

There are Tulips in my garden; there are Tulips in the park,
But nothing is more being beautiful than our two lips meeting in the dark!

Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no
Medicine found in the world for a wound given by love.

When it hurts to look back and you are scared to look ahead
Look beside you I'll always be there 4 you.

If I could give u one thing in life,
I would give u the ability to see you through my eyes,
Only then would u realize how special u r to me.

If loving u is wrong, then I don't want to be right.
My love for u is strong & brighter than any light.
The way we must go is long but we'll win every fight.

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive,
Not how u listen but how u understand,
Not what u sees but how u feels & not how u let go but how u holds on?

'I Trust You' is a better compliment than
'I Love You' because you may not always trust the
Person you love but you can always love the person you trust.

If I would know that I’m going to die tomorrow,
I’ll spend 23 hours with u and
If u wonder what about the last hour
In that I’ll find someone
Who can take care of u
Love you always.

Love isn't a decision; it's a feeling
If we could decide whom to love, then,
Life would be much simpler, but then less magical.

When things go wrong...
When sadness fills your heart...
When tears flow in your eyes...
Always remember 3 things
1) I'm with u...
2) Still with u...
3) Will ALWAYS b...

Love means to see someone with closed eyes,
to miss some1 in crowd,
2 find some1 in every thought,
to live 4 some1, love some1, but sure that sum1 is ONLY one!

No shadows 2 depress u
Only joys 2-surround u
Many friends 2 love u
God himself 2 bless u
These r my wishes 4 u,
For today, tomorrow & everyday

C.L.I.C.K. means:
C= cant live without u
L= love u
I= I miss u
C= care about u
K= kiss from my heart 2 u
So whenever u misses me just say CLICK.

Don't go for looks,
They can deceive
Don't go for wealth
Even that fades away.
Go for sum1 who makes u
Smile because only a smile makes
A dark day seems bright.

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in your arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & I’ll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought r of U

All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who'd b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true
All I ever wanted was sum1 like U

Love is like a CD track
That links our hearts together
Don’t ever break that CD coz
That would break my heart too

Message: some text missing*
Sender: Name Missing*
*Number Missing
*Sent: Date missing
*Missing U a lot that’s y
Everything is missing

Softly d leaves for memories will fall,
I’ll pick them up & gather them all,
Coz 2day, 2moro & till my life is through
I’ll cherish having sum1 like u!

I m on a mission:
Mission 2 avoid u,
2 forget, 2 get rid of u,
2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
In short; MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!

D smallest word is I,
The sweetest word is LOVE
And the dearest person
In the world is U.
Tats y I Love You.:)

Q: What is love?
*
*
*
*
A: Love is went sum1 breaks your heart
N d most amazing thing
Is tat u still love them
Would every broken piece...!

A word to say, a word to hear
Even in your absence I feel u near
R relation is strong. Hope it goes long
U will remain d same till d life goes on!

U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u want to c me
Don’t search, just c your shadow
I will be three...Trust Me!!

I'll stand here 4ever,
If 4ever's what it takes,
Because u r my 4ever,
And 4ever always waits.

My past says u met me
My future says u will care 4 us
My present says u will understand me
But my heart says u will
Always Remember ME!

Red or white
Short or tall
Wrapped in silver
Not wrapped at all
Under covers
Inside a box
Shapes & sizes
Love comes in lots.

Your precious love has
Turned my life completely around,
I feel like I’m walking but
My feet don’t seem 2-touch d ground.

Your d angel who I cherish so dearly
In ties heart of mine,
D 1 who makes my day brighter,
By making my whole world shine.

Whenever I miss U,
I won’t luck 4u in my dreams
Or try 2 hear your voice in your massage.
I'll jus put my right hand across my chest n feel U!

In life love is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason
But when d love is real
It become your plan 4 life
N reason 4 living.

Live 4 d person ho dies 4u,
Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u,
Fight 4 d person ho protects u,
N love d person ho loves u more than u

When a TOUCH could HEAL a wound
When EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes
When a SMILE can confirm I M THERE
Then why do v need words 2 say’ I LOVE YOU

It’s not your mistake if u cant read d eyes which cheats u.
But it’s really your mistake if u cant read d eyes which loves u.

When daylight turns 2 a darkened hew,
D lovely stars r hinting @ u, your heart beats tells u something true,
That some1 somewhere is missing U...

I was asked about Newton's law and I said I don't know.
I was questioned on the current President of USA and
I wasn't sure if it is Clinton or Bush. But when
I was asked on who I love, the only answer I can think of, is you.

Relationship doesn't get closer by meetings,
But it is sweetened by THOUGHTS.
I care for you in my own STRANGE ways.
Maybe you will never know; maybe I will never show

I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;
I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best love ever!

Every time i miss you, a star falls.
So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,
Because you made me miss you too much!

3 - 2 = one heart praying 4 you
1 + 1= two eyes looking for you
3+2= five senses missing you.
4+3= seven days in a week I desire you.
7+5= 12months asking god to bless you
Have fun.... Most of them I used them and they worked hehe

Let the world stop turning,
Let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me loves not worth going through.
If it all falls apart,
I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true
In this life you loved me.

Let’s share the world.
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me...

I miss the laughs I used to get from you,
I miss the talks we used to have. And above all, I just miss YOU!

If you wake up 1 day and were asked to have a wish,
What would it be? Mine would be that our love would
Last until you see an apple in an orange tree =)

"I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your
Charisma and spellbound by your love
No wonder I am always thinking about you."

The only regret I have does not know you since the day
I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.

You know I wish I could be with you everyday for 8 days
a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.

I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all
Daylong. In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.

If i were a tear in your eye i would roll down to your lips.
But if u were a tear in my eye i would never cry, as I would be afraid 2 lose u!

I have liked many but loved very few.
Yet no one has been as sweet as u.
I'd stand and wait in the world’s longest queue.
Just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

Wanting u is easy missing u is hard.
Wishing u was with me wrapped up in my arms.
Constantly think of u when we r apart.
Love got the padlock u has the key to my heart.

It takes 2 to tango, 2 to kiss, 2 to talk and reminisce.
So many good things cum in 2 and one of those things are u and I!

Why do we close our eyes when we sleep - when we dream, when we kiss?
This is because the most precious thing in the world is unseen.
When I close my eyes I see you!

When you love someone truly, you don't look for faults,
You don't look for answers you don't look for mistakes
Instead, you fight the mistakes;
You accept the faults and overlook the excuses.

I love my eyes when u looks into them;
I love my name when u says it;
I love my heart when u loves it; I love my life when you are in it.

I searched through books & leafed through cards;
For words that would convey, what I had in my heart,
But when I sat down to write, all I can write was.... I Love U

Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to
Hate it but whenever it happens I just stop & think of u n say:
How can I hate this world when u r a part of it

Life is a book we all read it. Love is a blessing we all need it.
Always be happy; always have a smile coz
Remember in this world we are just for a while!

A candle may melt and its fire may die, but the love you
Have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.

We cannot be together,
But we'll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You’re always in my heart.

A kiss that is never tasted is forever and ever wasted. -Billie Holiday

I don't care how many lips we’ve kissed, how many
shoulders we’ve embraced & how many times we’ve said,
I Love U! All I care is not be the first but to be your last!

Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark
But sky is blue; Love is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false,
Only My Love is TRUE.

U want & u get, that's luck, U want & u wait that are time.
U want but u compromise, that's life.
And U want & u wait & u don't compromise that's LOVE.

If you r in a dark room, you find blood everywhere and
the walls are shaking- don't worry friend,
u r at the safest place, you r in my heart.

I love the way you make me happy, and the ways
You show your care. I love the way you say,
'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.

Little keys can open big locks; simple words can express great thoughts.
A text from u never fails to make me smile the whole day through.

Hearts could only lug 4 a while u can put many relations in a file,
U can make a desert from the Nile, but u can’t stop my
Smile when I c your name on my phone.

If I were to describe true love then I would describe it as what a
Snowman did to a snowwoman: He gave her warm hug n
They both melted in each other’s arms.

Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone u really like,
Coz it is not everyday I’ll meet the person
Who has the magic to let u fall in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment