24.4.11

Love sms for Girl friend

L.... Lake of sarrow
O........... Oecen of tears
V......... Vally of death
E... End of life

A guy on a sinking ship was confused if he should save the girl
Who loved him or the one he loves after thinking he saved
the one who loved him.
But went back to drown with the girl he truly loves.

You can judge the depth of the sea....
It is possible...
But estimating my love is completely impossible.
This much I love you.

Give her two red roses, each with a note.
The first note says 'for the woman
I love' and the second, 'For my best friend.'

I love to see you smile
In the lone summer of light
And hold you oh so close
Underneath the stars at night
But there is just one thing
Darling through and through
Forever I will cherish
Every moment with you...

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue,
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth,
I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, “I Love You,“
And the way you’re always there.
I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.

Love is like a river, always changing,
But always finding you again somewhere
Down on the road. True love may be come.

Love... What is love? Love is to love someone
For who they are, who they were, and who they will be.

We meet it was by CHANCE
We meet again it was LUCK
We became friend it was DESTINY
We r still friend its r DECISION
We will always b find that a PROMISE

It's a lovely massage to a lovely person from a lovely friend
On a lovely reason at lovely time from a lovely mind in
A lovely style to say u good night

What is the relationship between coffee shop and wine shop?
Most of the love stories start at coffee shop and does at the wine shop...!

Smile is a Language of Love.
Smile is a Source to Win Hearts.
Smile is a Name of Livelihood
AND Smile Creates Greatness in Personality
SO ''KEEP SMILING.

Love is Like a Golden chain that links
Our hearts together and if you ever break
That chain you'll break my heart 4ever!

"Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to play by the rules,
Then you must forget the rules and play from your heart."

Love has nothing to do with what you are
Expecting to get -- only with what you are
Expecting to give -- which is everything.

Love is energy - it can neither be created
Nor destroyed. It just is and always will be,
Giving meaning to life and direction to goodness...
Love will never die....

I may not get to see you
As often as I like
I may not get to hold you
In my arms all through the night
But deep in my heart
I truly know, you're the one
That I love, and I can't let you go
I Love You.

Love, the magician, knows this little trick
Whereby two people walk in different directions
Yet always remain side by side.

When it comes to it.
The problem is equal to money,
Therefore it is a root of us.
The love is seem like is a part of our life,

It is alter when they are impediments.
It is like it steals our life

I love all the stars in the sky,
I love all the stars in the sky,
But they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

The moon is shining
Your eyes are too
Gone is my heart
I am in love with you

I find love, difficult to explain, impossible to control,
It come when you least it and its a unique experience,
Let us share the experience, passionate of it.
I give u the key to my world. I love u.

Love is a connection hearts through an invisible media
Which supports heart signals openly.

Love is the medicine for any kind of pain
But be sure that there is no medicine in this world for the pain given by love.

Life without values is flower without fragrance.

I searched through books
I searched through books & leafed through cards,
For words that would convey, what I had in my heart,
But when I sat down to write, all I can write was….
I Love You!

Wondering what my Valentine lover
Wondering what my Valentine lover
Will give me on Valentine’s Day
Will it be a trip abroad?
Will it be money for me to hoard?
Will it be a diamond ring?
Will it be two lovebirds to happily sing?
Will it be a brand new car?
Will he reach up for the bewitching stars?
No my Valentine lover
Had cupid’s dart
He aimed the dart
Towards my heart
My Valentine lover gave me his heart
In return I gave him mine
To keep with him
Till the end of time
Yes; my Valentine lover gave me his heart!

 (¨`•.•´¨)
`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨ )
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´
`•.¸.•´
 

Wherever I may go;
Whatever I do;
On Valentine’s Day
I’d like to say
I love you & I care for you
More than you do.

I want you be near
I want you be hear
One day without you I can't bear
Like a person in the desert with a whole fear

Oh! Oh! .... What happen?
I fell ...how?
In love... What do u means?
I fell in love with you

Lovable symbol
"Rose"
Lovable Place
"Taj Mahal"
Lovable Day
"14th Feb"
Lovable Friend
"U"

There is no meaning of DAY without SUN,
There is no meaning of NIGHT without MOON,
There is no meaning of SEA without WATER,
There is no meaning of ME without U.

Excuse me miss. There is a lovely guesthouse in my heart.
But it’s overbooked. Someone booked for u. Do you know whom... me.

Trees Are Tall,
Branches Are Small,
But My Love For You,
Is Greatest Than All,

Getting what u love is success, loving what u gets is compromise,
Loving whether you get it or not is true love, and loving even after
Being sure u won't get is pure love.

I LOVE YOU A LOT NO ONE LIKES YOU
ACCEPT ME AS YOUR FRIEND 

Nothing is to say nothing is to wish....
Where u live u live happy this is my pray!

0% I hate U, 10% so nice U, 20% so cute U,
30% so kind U,  40% need  of U, 50% found of U,
60% my ideal U, 70% I want U, 80% I miss U,
90% I like U, 100% I love U every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment